Hoppler has sealed a partnership with Step Philippine Inc., a real estate company that specializes in sourcing investors from Japan to buy properties in the Philippines.
Step Philippine Inc. currently sells properties from the following developments:
- Anya Resorts and Residences, Tagaytay City
- Mirea Residences, Pasig City
- Fairway Terraces, Pasay City
- Sheridan Towers, Pasig City
- Brixton Place, Pasig City
- Lumiere Residences, Pasig City
- Verna at San Rafael Estates, Bulacan
- Eastbay Palawan, Puerto Princesa City
- Sorrento Oasis, Pasig City
- One Oasis, Pasig City
- One Spatial, Pasig City
- Fortune Hill, San Juan City
- The Signature, Quezon City
- The Linear, Makati City
- Vinia Residences, Quezon City
- 100 West, San Juan City
- Studio A, Quezon City
Aside from handling these projects with pre-selling and ready for occupancy units, Step Philippines also assists the investors to have their purchased units resold or rented out, should they decide to do so. Hoppler will help promote these properties by including them in their online database of available properties being regularly marketed online and through its in-house brokers.
Step Philippines will also use Kumita, Hoppler’s online real estate CRM, to manage their properties and their clients.
The partnership, which was made official on the 10th of January 2016, aims to further increase Hoppler’s network of partners and number of properties, as well as strengthen Step Philippine’s and Hoppler’s brand presence in the Philippines and in Japan.
For more information about Step Philippine Inc, visit step-philippines.com.