Follow these steps to update your listings on Hoppler.
We assume you already have an account with Hoppler and have uploaded your properties. Otherwise, we encourage you to sign up to list and to edit your properties.
Log into your account
- Go to hoppler.com.ph.
- Click the Login/Register button on the upper right side of the homepage.
You will be redirected to the Sign In page.
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- Click the Submit button.
You will be redirected to your Kumita by Hoppler – My Business dashboard.
Go to your My Listings Page
- Click the Menu Slider icon on the upper left side of the page, beside the Kumita by Hoppler Logo.
A menu panel will appear.
- Click Properties.
Properties will expand to show other menu options.
- Click My Listings.
The My Listings page will be displayed.
- Click the View button of the property you want to edit.
Note: The View button is on the Details column.
When you click the property you want to edit, its details will appear on the right side of the webpage.
Edit the details
- Upload more photos by clicking the Upload button.
- Delete a photo by clicking it and the Delete button under it.
- Set the primary photo by clicking a photo and the Make Primary button under it.
- Change the Availability Date.
- Select the Minimum Lease Term using the drop-down list.
- Select a Property Status using the drop-down list.
- Enter the Rental Price.
- Choose whether the “Association dues included in price” or not.
- Provide Association Dues in Philippine Peso
- Provide the Floor Area size in Square Meters.
- Select the Type of Furnishing using the drop-down list.
- Provide the Number of Bedrooms and Bathrooms.
- Provide the property’s Description if possible.
Note: You may use the Notes section to keep private notes. Only you will see this note.
Note: Building amenities cannot be edited.
- Enter Unit Amenities.
- Click the Toggle Switch to describe if the unit has a parking space. Enter the number of Parking Spaces.
Primary Contact Section
Note: This is your contact details and can only be edited on your Profile.
Alternate Contact Section
Note: Use this section to add another contact person for the primary.
- Enter Contact Name, E-mail, Phone Number, and Notes.
- To see a preview of the property page, click the View Property icon.
- To delete the listing, click the Delete icon.
- When you are done editing the details of your property, be sure to click the Save icon on the upper right side of the Property Details popup page.
For major edits in Photos, Essentials, and Amenities sections, the property will be subject for approval. You will receive an e-mail regarding its status.