For people who love life in the city, being near to all things that promote growth and bring convenience is an advantage. If you often move from one place to another, it is better to rent than to buy. When we pay the rent, we typically pay for the great things we will get. Nowadays, young professionals, business executives, and starting families prefer condominium units due to the convenience and comfort they bring. More so, they offer the best value for your hard-earned money. Here is how condominium units for rent in Makati that are more than ₱100K/ month look like.
- The careful placement of furniture creates symmetry and heightens elegance.
2-BR, ₱180K/month, 271 sqm Condo for Rent at Twin Towers, Urdaneta, Makati
- The classy chairs stand out against the wooden accents.
3-BR, ₱185K/month, 165 sqm Condo for Rent at The Greenbelt Residences, Legaspi Village, Makati
- Earth colors bring a laid-back atmosphere in the dining area.
3-BR, ₱200K/month, 189 sqm Condo for Rent at Senta, Legaspi Village, Makati
- A spacious bedroom that is perfect after a long day.
3-BR, ₱220K/month, 285 sqm Condo for Rent at Pacific Plaza Ayala, Urdaneta, Makati
- Enjoy the gorgeous view of the city as you rest in your bedroom.
2-BR, ₱120K/month, 109 sqm Condo for Rent at One Rockwell, Rockwell, Makati
Do you want to live in one of these properties? Contact us at (02) 826 1872 and (02) 826 1322. To browse other properties, visit our website.