Designing condominium living rooms could get tricky.
Even if you want it to reflect your personality, one that suits all your personal quirks, the living room should also be a place that makes family and friends feel welcome. It could be quite the challenge to hit all these birds with one stone, especially with the limited space to work with in most condominiums. But personality can be seen in the details, which is why it’s important not to be discouraged by any space issues. Check out these six condominium living rooms and take note of how they each showcase personality.
- Using a neutral toned couch as the centerpiece of the room enables the use of a mix of cool and warm colors in the details.
78 sqm 1-BR Condominium for Rent at The Residences at Greenbelt, Legaspi Village, Makati.
2. Shelves play a big role in maximizing space.
114 sqm 2-BR Condominium for Rent at Bellagio II, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
3. Use a good mix of colors and highlight it with an elegant light piece to create an inviting atmosphere.
4. For a simpler approach, complement couches with contrasting colors of pillows.
157 sqm 2-BR Condominium for Rent at Amorsolo East, Rockwell Center, Makati.
5. A glossy black coffee table and caramel curtains create a sophisticated contemporary feel to the room.
98 sqm 1-BR Condominium for Rent at One Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
6. Adapt a theme, such as this living room which makes use of shades of blue and orange, two colors that complement each other perfectly.Studio Condominium for Rent at Greenbelt Excelsior, Legaspi Village, Makati.
Do you want to live in one of these properties? Contact us at (02) 826 1872 and (02) 826 1322. To browse other properties, visit our website.