At first glance, a condominium’s limited space could pose as a problem, especially for those who look forward to and enjoy designing and organizing. Some settle with smaller pieces of furniture, but the true secret to keeping things stylish without sacrificing pieces is in the way they are strategically placed. For example, one design tip taken to heart by condominium owners is using vertical space to maximize the floor area and freely furnish to their heart’s desire.
Here are living rooms in condominiums styled to look good and feel good – and the secrets to achieving them.
- Use a cohesive colour palette; neutral colors may be simple but elegant.
2. This living room goes natural with its blend of earthy hues and masculine materials.
3. Using vertical storage – like this creative shelf – maximizes space and is a sleek addition to the living room’s furnishings.
4. Get creative by creating a little nook as an additional sitting area with a storage space underneath.
5. Using both vertical storage and a cohesive color palette, this living room is the perfect hangout for family and friends.
6. Allowing natural light to pass through enhances the welcoming ambiance of the living room despite any tightness of space.70 sqm 1-BR Condominium for Rent in Arya Residences, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Do you want to live in one of these properties? Contact us at (02) 826 1872 and (02) 826 1322. To browse other properties, visit our website.