Weekly Picks: 6 Ways to Add Color to Your Condo Living Room
Condominium living room designs could get drab, with most of its pieces following the same color palette. Sometimes, all of these pieces could just be one monochromatic shade of gray, brown, black, or white. Adding a touch of color to a living room has two primary benefits: it adds personality to the home, refining the overall appearance and it establishes an ambiance to the space, depending on the color combination. Here are 6 easy ways to add color to a living room!
- Add pastel colored pillows – ones that complement the color palette of the room.
59.5 sqm 1-BR Condominium for Rent at The St. Francis Shangri-La Place, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong.
2. A strong colored rug instantly enhances the space’s personality and mood.
43 sqm 1-BR Condominium for Rent at The Gramercy Residences, Poblacion, Makati.
Chairs play a big role in the living room, and adding modern and colored chairs help makes the space more inviting.
95 sqm 2-BR Condominium for Rent at Belagio III, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
4. Using a patterned print on the sofa makes it sleek and elegant.
57 sqm 1-BR Condominium for Sale at One Rockwell, Rockwell Center, Makati.
5. Plants not only add a touch of color but also keep temperatures down in the room.
68 sqm 1-BR Condominium for Rent at The Grove by Rockwell, Ugong, Pasig.
6. Paintings on the living room wall draw visitors in.
149 sqm, 2-BR Condominium for Rent at One Salcedo Place, Salcedo Village, Makati.
Do you want to live in one of these properties? Contact us at (02) 826 1872 and (02) 826 1322. To browse other properties, visit our website.