Weekly Picks: Design Ideas for Rental Homes
For people who rent, they know it is difficult to modify a house in a way that looks completely like their dream home. They need to consider not drilling a hole in the wall or reconstructing the entire garden just to create an outdoor entertainment area – there is only so much that renters can do to their rented home. Nonetheless, despite the limitations they face when they want to make alterations, they can still turn boring rooms into spaces that offer unparalleled comfort and are delightful to the eyes. Here is a list of attractive spaces from rental homes where renters can get design inspirations.
- Use extensive draperies in the bedroom to heighten class and modernity.
4-BR, 600 sqm House and Lot for Rent in Dasmarinas Village, Makati
- If the rental house has a garden, afford it with huge plants for a calming setting.
4-BR, 400 sqm House and Lot for Rent in Green Meadows, Makati
- Position the living room next to the garden to let the natural light flow seamlessly.
4-BR, 400 sqm House and Lot for Rent in Santa Rosa-Nuvali, Laguna
- Fill all areas with the right number of furniture to avoid clutter.
4-BR, 230 sqm House and Lot for Rent in Marcelo Green, Paranaque
- Display accent decorations in the living room to reveal personality.
7-BR, 440 House and Lot for Rent in Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa
Do you want to live in one of these properties? Contact us at (02) 826 1872 and (02) 826 1322. To browse other properties, visit our website.