Weekly Picks: Design Ideas to Elevate Your Condominium’s Dining Area
Oftentimes, condominium dining areas are overlooked, perhaps because of the limited space for it. Because of this, it’s easy to leave dining areas as is, without further improving its design. The dining area is also an essential part of your day-to-day as this is where you have your meals. Thus, it’s important to have a well-maintained dining area, and it doesn’t hurt to add a few touches of style to it to make it even more inviting when you have friends or relatives over.
But don’t worry – designing your dining area doesn’t need to be complicated. Add a few touches of your personality to it, and you’re good to go. Take your cue from these six design ideas to elevate your condominium’s dining area!
- Invest in velvet cushion seat covers not only to add comfort when having meals, but also to add a splash of modern style to your dining area.
2-BR, 100 sqm condominium for sale at The Gramercy Residences, Poblacion, Makati.
- Contemporary chairs add flair to your dining area with its unique shape and elegant finish.
2-BR, 149 sqm condominium for rent at Trump Tower Manila, Poblacion, Makati.
- Surround your dining area with art to add a hint of color against a monochromatic interior.
2-BR, 58 sqm condominium for sale at Tivoli Garden Residences, Hulo, Mandaluyong.
4. Take a more traditional route and keep things simple and elegant with a wooden dining table and comfortable wooden seats.
2-BR, 100 sqm condominium for rent at Joya Lofts and Towers, Rockwell Center, Makati.
5. Add hanging lights and use appropriate bulbs to add a more intimate ambiance to your dining area.
1-BR, 58 sqm condominium for sale at The Meranti at Two Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
6. Nothing speaks sophistication like a leather chair in a dining area to make anyone feel like a celebrity.
3-BR, 309 sqm condominium for sale at One Roxas Triangle, Urdaneta, Makati.