Weekly Picks: Home Design Ideas If You Live in Metro Manila
Metro Manila is a highly urbanized region in the Philippines. It consists of 16 cities and one municipality and has a population of 24,245,000 according to the 2015 census of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). Aside from its successful business districts including the Makati Central Business District (CBD), Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in Taguig, Ortigas Center, and Madrigal Business Park in Alabang, there are houses and condominium communities within the region.
Those who live in Metro Manila have a fast-paced and dynamic lifestyle. To make their life convenient, it is best to reside where comfort and style are apparent. If one wishes to have a stylish home without forfeiting comfort, here are some home design ideas to follow.
- Maintain the uncluttered look in the kitchen by appropriately positioning items.
4-BR, 330 sqm House for Rent in Acropolis, Quezon City
- Avoid inessentials in the living room to give way to comfort and warmth.
2-BR, 125 sqm Condo for Sale at One Shangri-La Place, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- If space is limited, place the dining area next to the living room for convenience.
2-BR, 113 sqm Condo for Rent at Bonifacio Ridge, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Let modernity stand out by using contemporary furniture.
2-BR, 92 sqm Condo for Sale at The Grove by Rockwell, Ugong, Pasig
- An accent ceiling lighting adds class.
1-BR, 83 sqm Condo for Sale at The Grove by Rockwell, Ugong, Pasig
- Use an L-shaped sofa in the dining area to maximize space.
2-BR, 139 sqm Condo for Sale at The Grove by Rockwell, Ugong, Pasig
Do you want to live in one of these properties? Contact us at (02) 826 1872 and (02) 826 1322. To browse other properties, visit our website.