Weekly Picks: Modern Bedroom Designs for Condominiums
The function of the bedroom is to be a place of comfort to rest and recharge. Often times, we get caught up in wanting to maintain a bedroom that reflects luxury and modernity. This doesn’t mean that comfort should get sacrificed. Designing and arranging a bedroom can be done without complication and it can still exude a restful ambiance while looking luxurious. Even if it a condominium’s bedroom is small in terms of size, it can be rich in style through these designs.
- Use floating shelves for storage to maximize floor space.
121 sqm, 2-BR condominium for rent in One Mckinley Place, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
2. Magnify the space of the room through the use of big mirrors.
68 sqm, 1-BR condominium for rent in Arya Residences, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
3. To make the floor more comfortable to walk on to and from the bed, add a rug underneath it.
105 sqm, 2-BR condominium for rent in One Central, Salcedo Village, Makati.
4. Add a patterned wallpaper that creates a cohesive look with your bedding and complements your headboard.
78 sqm, 2-BR condominium for rent at Two Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
5. Add curtains with a vibrant a touch of color against a monochromatic palette for a touch of elegance.
24 sqm, studio condominium for rent at Princeton Residences, New Manila, Quezon City.
6. Elegance emanates from the presence of art in the bedroom.
136 sqm, 2-BR condominium for rent in Arya Residences, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.