35 Motivational Quotes to Start Your Year Right
Cliché as it may sound, the new year provides us with a clean slate and a new beginning, and this gives us hope and expectation to accomplish all that we couldn’t the previous year. Whether it is to go on new career ventures or to accomplish a dream, the new year could be the push needed to go after these goals. In the pursuit of these new things, it’s important to remain motivated and inspired.
Here are 35 motivational quotes that you can use to remind yourself on the road to your dreams. You can also share these with your friends and loved ones to help encourage them.
- A great way to start your year is to set your goals.
- Have a positive outlook on life.
- Believe in the best.
- Don’t get easily distracted with impulses.
- Set your perspective on the right track.
- Attitude always comes first.
- Keep on moving forward.
- Stay where you are planted.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks.
- Keep moving forward.
- Good service pays off the best.
- Which person are you?
- Stay focused.
- Start by believing in yourself.
- Think outside of the box.
- Taking chances builds up character.
- Spot the difference.
- Be in the moment.
- Only notice those things that will contribute to your growth.
- A positive attitude can win sales.
- Time is money. Spend it wisely.
- Try to focus on things that aligns to your goals.
- Make better decisions.
- Be honest to yourself.
- The only way to find true happiness is to surrender to it.
- Learning from failure reveals new paths to success.
- Moving fast to try again prevents you from overthinking.
- Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be.
- Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
- Work as if no one is looking.
- Beware of monotony.
- There is no secret to success, only hard work.
- There is no substitute for patience and acceptance.
- Keep on learning.
- Invest in your self-growth.
It may not be an easy road ahead, and it may take some time for these goals to be achieved. Nevertheless, by remaining focused on the prize and staying enthusiastic throughout the process, surely these goals will be achieved.