Weekly Picks: Touches of Color that Reinforce a Bedroom’s Comfort
Color not only changes the look of a room, but more importantly, it affects the feeling that emanates from it. The bedroom is a welcome escape after a long day, a space that looks good and feels comfortable. Research shows that color heavily contributes to the average hours of sleep one gets in a bedroom. Bedroom décor, which includes the color of the curtains, pattern of the bedding, and amount of furniture in the room, impact the quality of sleep as well.
Research has shown that filling a room with shades of blue, green, yellow, or orange are greatly beneficial for comfortable sleep at night. But no matter what hue is chosen, keeping color subtle and not too strong will ensure rest.
Here are six bedroom color schemes and designs to make turning in every night a joy, and make waking up every morning a treat.
- Sky blue bedding add a light and airy feeling against a strong patterned wall and dark curtains.
127 sqm, 3-BR Condominium for Sale in One Rockwell, Rockwell Center, Makati.
2. One can’t go wrong with grey as it makes the room look sleek, but putting light touches of green makes the pieces stand out and the room restful to the eyes.
3. Orange curtains incorporate a touch of summer to the bedroom, a refreshing tone, and a calming environment.
114 sqm, 2-BR Condominium for Rent in Bellagio II, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
4. Wooden pieces work with any color – but to take a minimalist all-white approach with pastel color makes the room exude class.
49.5 sqm, 2-BR Condominium for Sale in Cedar Crest, Bambang, Taguig.
5. Mixing gray and blue is a modern classic, channeling calmness through the blue and sophistication through the gray.
6. A patterned headboard, ocean-blue beddings, and yellow painting fixed on the wall are what make this bedroom look breathtaking despite its simplicity.
38 sqm, 1-BR Condominium for Sale in The Knightsbridge Residences, Poblacion, Makati.
Do you want to live in one of these properties? Contact us at (02) 826 1872 and (02) 826 1322. To browse other properties, visit our website.